InnoVEX, the Innovation Hub of Asia will be held from June 6 to 8 in Taipei World Trade Center Hall 3. One of the co-organizers of InnoVEX, Taipei Computer Association (TCA) stated that a more comprehensive assistance will be given to the exhibiting startups. For this reason, TCA will cooperate again with the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) for the morning session of InnoVEX Forum on June 6. This forum session will cover the startup ecosystem and the related projects under MOST, including the Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA), the Taiwan Innovation Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC), Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena (TITAN), Science & Technology Policy Research and Information Center (STPI)’s FITI program, the iCAN program under National Chiao Tung University’s international accelerator IAPS, the TRUST-U program under Taiwan Startup Institute (TSI), etc. The forums will be based on the startup ecosystem framework and at the same time will announce that MOST will be fully supportive to innovative startups.
TCA pointed out that one of the most important aspects of the startup ecosystem is how the startups should interact with the media. For this reason, the InnoVEX Forum will include important media channels such as the Bloomberg, French startup, E27 Singapore in Asia, Taiwan’s own Digitimes, and more. These influential digital media will enable startups to make good use of international media to achieve international coverage.
The GLORIA AI Program of MOST will Share the Foreseeable New Trends in AI Application by Startups in the AI Application Session of InnoVEX Forum
Since most of the experts and scholars who are actively engaged in the research of AI are mostly in the research institutions. Facing the popular artificial intelligence issues, the June 6 Afternoon session of InnoVEX Forum will have MOST’s Global Research & Industry Alliance (GLORIA) program. Experts from National Taiwan University, National Cheng Kung University, National Chiao Tung University, and Taipei Medical University will also share their insights on the trends of AI applications.
The 3 main applications to be covered in the AI session of InnoVEX Forum will be AI & IoT, smart manufacturing, and smart medicine. The forum sessions will be titled “AI is the driver for innovation”, “5 Best Practices To Get Started With Enterprise AI”, “Innovative A.I. Application Practice”, and more to follow.
The AI session of the InnoVEX forum will invite many distinguished speakers from both the industry and academics, including:
- Managing Director of Hyperform Consulting, Andrew Batten,
- Executive Director of noodle.ai, Mahesh Bhatia,
- Director of Microsoft Taiwan’s AI R&D Center, Michael J Chang,
- CEO of Global Academia & Industry Alliance of National Cheng Kung University, Jesse Chen,
- Distinguished Professor of Department of Computer Science & Information Engineering of National Taiwan University, Li-Chen Fu,
- Executive of IBM Cloud, Mars Hsu,
- CEO of Insilico Taiwan, Artur Kadurin,
- Dean & Distinguished Professor of Taipei Medical University College of Medical Science and Technology, Yu Chuan Jack Li
- Senior Director Solution Architecture & Engineering, Simon See, and
- Principal Engineer of AI Products Group of Intel, Hanlin Tang.
The speakers will share their insights on the latest trends and applications of AI in the industry through both the forum and panel discussion on AI application development experience.
《To see the full Agenda of the Programs, click here》
You can also find the Program agenda under the Events tab