- The organizer reserve the rights to adjust the exhibition area & booths. Exhibitors cannot object under any circumstances.
- A pre-show briefing is expected to be held in March 2019. The final date will be announced by the organizer. Important announcements and booth allocations will be given during the briefing. If the exhibitor is not present during the briefing, the organizer will represent the exhibitor for booth allocation. The decisions made during the briefing are final and cannot be appealed.
- The floor plan will be announced before the briefing.
- The order of booth selection will follow the completion time of the online registration. Exhibitors who fail to pay the fee on time will not be eligible to participate in the booth selection.
- Exhibitors who joined under a pavilion will have the pavilion organizer represent them during the briefing session. Individual members may download the electronic file on the exhibition details from their My InnoVEX account after the briefing. Their booth location in the pavilion will be decided by the pavilion organizer.
5. Payment Information
- Payment should be made within 14 business days after receiving payment notice by WIRE TRANSFER ONLY, remitted to:
|FIRST COMMERCIAL BANK, PATEH BRANCH
|NO, 111 SEC. 1 TUN HWA S. ROAD TAIPEI TAIWAN R.O.C
|TAIPEI COMPUTER ASSOCIATION
- All extra bank handling charges, if any, are paid by the registrant.
- In case of booth cancellation, booth rentals that have already been paid for will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Payment processed by company other than the registrant will not be accepted.
- Please keep the receipt(s) of the wire transfer for your reference.
6. Booth Exchange
- Exhibitors who wish to exchange booths must contact their counterpart personally & submit the “Application for booth exchange” within the time limit & will be formally executed after approval from the organizers. (Download the form here)
- Application deadline: April 10, 2019
- Booth exchange requirement:
- Only applies to exhibitors with the same number of booths.
- Only applies to exhibitors with the same type of booth(s).
- Both exhibitors must be eligible to exhibit.
7. Application Withdrawal
- Exhibitors who desire to withdraw from the exhibition & request a refund must submit a “Booth Cancellation Form” and include the reasons for withdrawal. The date of application is subject to the receiving date from the original application letter. (Download the form here)
- Refund Request Deadline
- Up to February 22: full refund
- February 23 onwards: No refund
- Important Notice:
- After the cancellation is confirmed, the original booth will be given to an exhibitor in the waiting list & the exhibitor cannot transfer it to any 3rd parties. Any attempts to sell/give booths to 3rd parties will result in a prohibition of both exhibitors for the time period of 3 years.
- If the “Booth Cancellation Form” is not submitted, the exhibitor will be considered to have committed malicious withdrawal and will not receive any refunds.
- Exhibitors who withdrew their registration will also have their PR tickets cancelled.
8. Booth Reduction
If an exhibitor wishes to reduce the number of their booths, they must submit a “Booth Reduction Request Form” which indicates their reason for their booth reduction. The date of the application is subject to the receiving date from the original application letter. (Download the form here)
- Up to February 22: overpaid amount to be refunded in full.
- February 23 onwards: the overpaid amount will not be refunded.
- After the booth reduction, the exhibitor will be reallocated to another location and the exhibitor cannot object.
- After the application for reduction, the empty booth will be taken by the organizer & cannot be personally transferred to other exhibitors.
- Failure to submit the “Booth Reduction Request Form” or a private transfer of excess booths is considered a violation of regulations. The paid fees will not be refunded & parties complicit to the activity are prohibited from exhibiting for the time period of 3 years.
- For every 1 booth reduced, the exhibitor will lose a certain amount of PR tickets and exhibitor badges.
9. Booth Allocation For Waitlisted Exhibitors
- When the exhibition is full, exhibitors will be sorted according to their registration completion time. The order will also depend on other criteria such as whether they are members of TCA & will be entered based on the waiting list orders.
10. Special Considerations
- During the exhibition (including construction and clean up period), the organizers have purchased the following insurances: fire insurance, theft insurance, WPA, & public liability insurance (including natural disasters, such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, heavy rain, & other natural disasters.) The organizer will not be liable for any indirect damages or theft of property during the exhibition.
- If exhibitors decide to withdraw due to changes in the date or location of exhibition due to natural disasters or force majeure, the organizer will refund the fees after deducting relevant administrative expenses. If the withdrawal can be attributed to the organizer, the organizer will refund the amount that the exhibitors are due, but will not be liable for any other compensation.
- If there are any outstanding issues in this measure, the organizer may revise it at any time.
11. Contact Information
Taipei Computer Association
Address：3F., No. 2, Section 3, Bade Road, Songshan District, Taipei, 10558 Taiwan
TEL ：+886 2 2577-4249
FAX：+886 2 2578-5392
Taiwanese Exhibitors Contact Person：Mr. Lucas Chiu Ext. #873
International Exhibitors Contact Person: Mr. Tim Chen Ext. #340
Japanese Exhibitors Contact Person: Mr. Masa Shih Ext. #860
Corporates Sponsor Contact Person: Mr. Lucas Chiu Ext. #873 /Ms. Sharlene Hung Ext. #324 /Ms. Sara Wu Ext. #295