The website is operated by "Taipei Computer Association (TCA)", one of the organizers of InnoVEX. We hereby clarify and inform you of our collection, processing and use with respect to your personal information provided through this website. If you disagree the terms and conditions below, you may consider whether or not to use our services at your discretion.
What Personal Data We Collect
When you register on our website or use our online services, we collect your information, including your name, title, phone number, mobile phone number, email address, company name, company registration number, nationality, technique information (including IP address, cookies, and etc.) or other information which may be used to identify you both directly and indirectly.
The applicant shall provide full and accurate personal information. False impersonation is prohibited. The applicant should receive approval from the business enterprise before submitting information. We may disqualify applicants if any false information is presented; if any damage is done to the organizer or any third party, the applicant shall take the relevant legal liability.
You can request us to stop collecting, processing, using or to delete your personal data, but this may make you unable to use some services of our website and InnoVEX.
How We Use Your Personal Data
All personal data collected by our website will be used only by the organizers of InnoVEX, Taipei Computer Association (TCA) and Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), internally and with respect to the following purpose and range. Except the usage in accordance with relevant laws and this statement, we will not provide your personal data to third parties or use it for other purposes.
- For the information confirmation, service notifications, industry or event news notices, internal management, statistics and analysis and other legal or necessary purposes, your personal data will be retained on our server and processed various techniques. You may unsubscribe to stop receiving the notifications of our services.
- After you register on our website, we can send InnoVEX related news notices to your registered email address and mobile phone number.
- We will take reasonable steps to stop processing, using or to delete your personal data if we confirm your underage status under the law in your country or territory without the consent of the holder of parental responsibility.
- We will keep your personal data secure by appropriate technique and measure. We will ensure your personal data to be utilized within the necessary and rational scope by appropriate way until the termination on the purpose to collect, process, and use. Your personal date may be sent to other countries/regions beyond the borders and may need to comply with the laws or regulations in different countries or territories. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your personal data will be transferred including but not limited to the third party, territory, specific department or the international organization only in the situation adherence to GDPR and the subject protected thereby.
How to Practice Your Right
In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act of R.O.C. and GDPR, you may practice the rights as below:
- Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to be informed of the matters with respect to your personal data and request a copy of the aforementioned. For any further copies, the rational fee may be charged.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to request the amendment, correction and integrity of your personal data.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request the deletion and removal of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction on the processing of all or part of your personal data temporarily or permanently provided that the storage is excluded.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to request the transmission of your personal data to the third party.
- Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation at any time.
- Right to object to automated decision-making
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be turned off from the system.
TCA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement at any time. The revised version will be updated on the website without notification of change.
If you assume that we are in breach of the Personal Information Protection Act of R.O.C. and/or GDPR, that causes the damage to you or if you have any question, please contact us via following contact information or take the effective legal action: