(1) Exhibition Date & Venue
- Exhibition Date: May 24-27, 2022, 09:30 a.m. – 05:30 p.m. (GMT+8).
- Venue: TaiNEX Hall 2 (Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2)
(2) Exhibition Regulations
- The exhibition is open to ICT related startups registered as a company after January 1, 2017 or corporation which established to promote or foster startups. (Enterprises, Government Agencies, Incubators, Accelerators, etc.)
- The exhibitor of COMPUTEX 2022 which meet the exhibition condition (refer to section 1) may also apply to exhibit in InnoVEX 2022.
- The InnoVEX team has the right to refuse the exhibitor providing non-ICT related products or the products contrary to order public or principles of morality to participate. The InnoVEX team reserves the right of final review decision.
- The rented booth may not be sublet to any 3rd party entry. By violation of this clause, both renter and leaser parties are unable to continue exhibiting and prohibited from the exhibition for the time period of 3 years.
- Intellectual Property
- The exhibitor is forbidden to exhibit any products which violated Intellectual Property Law in Taiwan, including, without limitation, false information, exhibit counterfeit products & services or any display that infringes on any existing patents, copyrights, trademarks, or any intellectual property ownership rights. Any exhibitor found to have violated this clause is obligated to cooperate with the original intellectual property owners/right holders to submit a legal search procedure to related instances.
- If the exhibitor is intent to exhibit the product as section 5.1, the exhibitor must remove their products. The fee will not be refunded and the exhibitor is unable to join InnoVEX for a time period of 1 year.
- The product which violated Intellectual Property Law in Taiwan, including, without limitation, false information, copyrights, trademarks, or any intellectual property ownership rights are prohibited from exhibit in the exhibition. If the product causes any loss or harm, including, without limitation, litigation costs, attorney's fees or any remedy at law, the exhibitor should indemnify the InnoVEX team.
- The decorations & arrangements of the exhibitor must follow/comply with public safety regulations to prevent injuries or damages and the exhibitors are liable to all legal responsibility.
- The exhibitor shall abide the regulation of the exhibition. The exhibitor must have their team or company name in English & product or service information displayed with during the full 4 days of the exhibition with staff on site. If the exhibitor fails to participate for the full 3 days or withdraw before the exhibition ends, the exhibitor forfeits all rights to join the pitch contest, and they are forbidden from joining InnoVEX for the time period of 3 years.
(3) Registration Process
- The order of booth selection and the plan of booth fee will follow the completion time of the online registration, please complete the registration early.
- Completing the online registration does not guarantee the availability of a booth. The InnoVEX Team will notify the booth application result separately.
- Registration opens: October 6, 2021, 01:00 p.m. (GMT+8)
- How to Register: Register with My InnoVEX, click the menu "Exhibition" and complete the registration form.
- Please save your account & password as they will be used for future exhibitor online services.
Exhibition Fee Payment
- Please complete the payment processes within 14 days after submitting online registration.
- All payments are to be done through wire transfer (for more details, please refer to (4) Exhibition Fee). Any handling transfer fees are to be paid by the exhibitor.
The InnoVEX team will review the application and notify the applicant if the qualifications are not met or need to be supplemented. The pre-show briefing will be held in March, 2022 to select and confirm the booth location. The confirmed schedule will be released and notified by email.
(4) Exhibition Fee
- The following prices apply to foreign exhibitors only.
- There are two price plans depends on the completion time of the online registration.
Plan A - Complete the online registration before March 31, 2022
|Shell Scheme (3m x 3m)
||US$2,000 per booth
|Raw Space (3m x 3m)
||US$1,600 per booth
|Stand (1.5m x 1.5m)
||US$1,000 per booth
Plan B - Complete the online registration after April 1, 2022
|Shell Scheme (3m x 3m)
||US$2,600 per booth
|Raw Space (3m x 3m)
||US$2,080 per booth
|Stand (1.5m x 1.5m)
||US$1,300 per booth
- Booth plans
- The listed price already includes electricity fee (110 V, 500 W). If there is excess power demand, please apply to the venue holder separately before the exhibition.
- Raw space does not come with any amenities other than the aforementioned electricity. The exhibitor must arrange for the decorations on their own. The decoration must follow the public safety regulations. Per the exhibitor applies over 50 booths, please contact the InnoVEX team directly.
- For booths with pillar partially occupying the booth area, pillar space deductions are US$100 per quarter of pillar for Plan A, and US$130 per quarter of pillar for Plan B.
- Images of the decorations provided are for reference purposes only. The exact design and content is subject to change and will be announced during the pre-show briefing.
- The exhibitors who are invited to join pavilions must contact the pavilion organizer directly regarding the exhibition details.
- Payment Information
||FIRST COMMERCIAL BANK, PATEH BRANCH
||NO, 111 SEC. 1 TUN HWA S. ROAD TAIPEI TAIWAN R.O.C
||TAIPEI COMPUTER ASSOCIATION
- All extra bank handling charges, if any, are paid by the exhibitor. Those who automatically deduct the charge fees will need to wire again to meet up the full amount of fee.
- Please keep the receipt(s) of the wire transfer for your reference.
- Exhibitors may apply the invoice of booth fee in PDF file after the pre-show briefing.
- The payment deadline
- The payment must be done within 14 days after submitting online registration.
- The booth fees must be paid in full without installments and all payments must be done by wire transfer.
- If the payment isn't completed before deadline, the InnoVEX team has the right to cancel the booth registration, transfer the booth space to waitlist exhibitor, and forfeit the paid amount. The exhibitor cannot transfer the booth space to other exhibitors by themselves.
(5) Booth Allocation
- A pre-show briefing is expected to be held in March, 2022. The final date will be announced by email. Important announcements and booth allocations will be given during the briefing session. The exhibitor who joined under a pavilion will have the pavilion organizer represent them during the briefing session.
- The order of booth selection will follow the completion time of the online registration, in which the exhibitor paid the exhibition fee in full. If the exhibitor is not present during the briefing, the InnoVEX team will represent the exhibitor for booth selection. The decisions made during the briefing are final and cannot be appealed. To ensure the rights of the exhibitor, please make sure to attend the briefing session for your benefit.
- The InnoVEX team designs the floor plan considering all exits, directions, and number of booths and it will be available for download prior to the briefing session.
- The InnoVEX team reserves the rights to adjust the exhibition area & booths. The exhibitor cannot object under any circumstances.
(6) Booth Exchange
- The exhibitor who wishes to exchange booth must contact the other party directly & submits the "Booth Exchange Form" within the time limit. After approval given by the InnoVEX team, the exhibitor then executes the exchange. (Download the form here)
- Application deadline: April 25, 2022
- Booth exchange requirement:
- Only applies to exhibitors with the same number of booths.
- Only applies to exhibitors with the same type of booth.
- Both parties must be current eligible exhibitors to exchange.
(7) Booth Cancellation
- The registered exhibitor who wishes to withdraw from the exhibition must submit a "Booth Cancellation Form" and include the reasons for withdrawal on or before March 1, 2022. After approval given by the InnoVEX team, paid booth fee can be refund in full. (Download the form here)
- The registered exhibitor who wishes to withdraw from the exhibition after March 1, 2022, paid booth fee will not be refunded. The InnoVEX team will re-check with the applicant through e-mail. If the applicant fails to reply within the given time, the exhibitor is deemed as withdrawal from the exhibition.
- After the cancellation is confirmed, The InnoVEX team has the right to use the booth. The withdrawn exhibitor may not have any objection.
- The exhibitor who does not apply for booth cancellation and no show on the day of event, amount paid is forfeited; and the exhibitor will result in prohibition to exhibit for the following 1 year.
(8) Booth Reduction
- The registered exhibitor who wishes to reduce the size of booth must submit a "Booth Reduction Form" on or before March 1, 2022 which indicates the reason for reduction. After approval given by the InnoVEX team, exhibitors may receive the excess booth fee refund. (Download the form here)
- The registered exhibitor who wishes to reduce the size of their booth after March 1, 2022, the excess booth fee will not be refunded. The InnoVEX team will re-check with the applicant through e-mail. If the applicant fails to reply within the given time, the exhibitor is deemed as renounce the use of the excess booth.
- After the booth reduction, the InnoVEX team has the right to relocate the exhibitor and the exhibitor cannot object. The number of exhibitor badges will be changed as the booth number changes accordingly.
- If the exhibitor fails to submit the "Booth Reduction Form" and reduced the size of the booth, amount paid for excess booth is forfeited and the applicant is prohibited from exhibiting for the following 1 year.
(9) Waitlisted Exhibitors
- When the exhibition is full, the sequence to enter the exhibit is determined according to exhibitors' registration completion time and TCA memberships.
- During the exhibition (including setup and tear-down), the co-organizer TAITRA has arranged the following insurances: fire insurance, theft insurance, WPA, & public liability insurance (including natural disasters, such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, heavy rain, & other natural disasters). The InnoVEX Team will not be liable for any indirect damages such as theft and property damage during the exhibition.
- If the exhibitor decides to withdraw due to changes in the date or location of exhibition due to natural disasters or force majeure, the InnoVEX Team will refund only the exhibition booth fees after deducting relevant administrative expenses. The amount of relevant administrative expenses is subject to the supplementary announcement later. The InnoVEX team will not be liable for other compensations
- In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, the InnoVEX Team may revise this regulation at any time and all information is subject to the announcements on the official website.